Application for the Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Applicants in Switzerland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
These opportunities are available for the candidate who wants to study the full-time bachelor and master degree program at the university.The Excellence financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to CHF 6,252 for all three years; it matches the program of CHF 18,756 and the Starr International foundation grant Fund will be awarded worth up to CHF 20,000 per year.
Established in 1898, The University of St. Gallen is a research university. It is considered among the world’s leading business schools. It is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. It is known as HSG, which has the largest faculty for business administration.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are open for international candidates.
- The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor and master degree program in English-language program, Quantitative Economics and Finance, International Affairs and Governance, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Services and Communication, Economics, International Law and Finance and Accounting.
- International applicants with internationally recognized relevant educational qualifications and certificates. Applicant must be successful passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test.
- The Starr International foundation grant Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognized foreign bachelor’s degree who are completing a master’s degree program.
- For admission, applicants need to have their graduate degree certificates, grade transcripts, and academic qualifications certificates.
- In order to make intelligent contact with other cultures and ensure successful intercultural communication, language skills are an essential requirement.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in bachelor and master degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates will automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to attach the professional vision/career prospects, the reason as to why he/she should receive a scholarship, previous contributions such as social or charitable work, or ecological and/or social commitment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19th July 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below