Application for the Excellence Scholarships for International Students in France – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the IMT Atlantique in France.
The award is presented to international students who wish to undertake master’s degree in science at IMT Atlantique. This award aims to cover the partial tuition fee of the chosen course and provide financial relief to applicants. The IMT Atlantique will provide partial tuition fee waivers to the applicants applying for any master’s degree in science.
IMT Atlantique is an elite French Graduate Engineering School with 3 campuses across France under the authority of the Minister of Industry and Electronic Communications created in 2017 with a vision to combine digital, environment, and energy to shape the society and the industry.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master’s degree for all courses and subjects available at IMT Atlantique.
- The applicants must be international students applying for an MSc. degree in science.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in science.
- The applicants should be French: B1 level or above for courses taught in French.
- The applicants must be English: B2 level compulsorily for courses taught in English.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to enroll themselves in a master’s of a science degree program at IMT Atlantique through its online application portal. The applicants will automatically be considered for this award on applying for any MSc.
Application must include:
- Motivation letter
- University transcripts
- Copy of Bachelors
- Reference letters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below