Application for the Excellence Tuition Award for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Concordia University in Canada.
This programme will help students gain undergraduate-level education at the university by covering their tuition fees. Applications of this scholarship are open for all prospective students from around the world. The scholarship is worth approximately $43,211. This award will be provided to all deserving candidates to cover the tuition fee.
Concordia University is a reputable institution for higher learning located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia. It was established in 1974 and has become one of the highly ranked universities in Quebec and Canada. It is distinguished by its two campuses and four faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE TUITION AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible
- Undergraduate degree program in any fields.
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree course in any field at Concordia University.
- All applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- The university accepts TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE.
EXCELLENCE TUITION AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only after applying for an approved course at the university, all candidates will be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Application must include:
- The following must be provided as accompanying documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below