Application for the Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid For International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria University in New Zealand.
The purpose of the Victoria International Excellence award is to recruit high-achieving undergraduate international students currently studying in New Zealand to Victoria University of Wellington and to support them in their studies.Award of value $20,000 over three years will be awarded. Awards will be comprised of $10,000 for the first year of study, and a further $5,000 for the second and third years of study, provided a Grade Point Average of 7 (A- average) is maintained. Students must also study full-time (at least 120 points a year) in order to continue to hold the Victoria International Excellence grant.
Victoria University has a tradition of fostering strong global links in teaching and research and programs of national significance and international quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students who have completed at least one full year (i.e. their Year 12 year) at a New Zealand secondary school.
- International students are eligible to apply for this free study.
- These are available to study undergraduate program.
- These are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Enroll full time in the applicant’s first year of their first undergraduate degree.
- Complete NCEA Level 2 or 3 with Excellence or equivalent.
- Victoria’s English language requirements are strict and not negotiable. If the student’s first language is not English, they must provide evidence of English proficiency before they will be accepted as a Ph.D. candidate.
EXCELLENCE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete the online application available from the link below.
Application must include:
- A one-page personal statement, explaining your reason for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the program. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 10, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below