Application for the Exclusive Widener Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Widener University in USA.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any discipline at the university. Widener University will cover tuition fee to the successful candidates during the undergraduate study. Exclusive international awards include: Widener Presidential Scholarship, Global Development Scholarship, Overseas International Baccalaureate Scholarship, International A-Levels Scholarship, and Philadelphia Sister-City Scholarship.
Established in 1821, Widener University is a private, metropolitan educational institution. It has three other campuses offering degrees in associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCLUSIVE WIDENER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are welcome from around the world
- The program is available for undergraduate study in all academic majors and study fields.
- You must be a first-year international applicant.
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a university course. If you are a freshman applicant, you must have completed the highest secondary education level in your country of residence.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
First-year applicants who have completed two or more years of high school in the United States or who have completed an English language-based curriculum (IB and A-Levels).
EXCLUSIVE WIDENER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for admission to Widener University in an eligible undergraduate program. After that, students should apply the free online application for the funding opportunity. After you complete your application, you are automatically considered for these endowments. No additional application is required.
Application must include:
- Submit your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Applications is Open for 2021.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below