Application for the Executive Dean’s 2020 Master of Engineering Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The study program is available for Indian and Pakistan students who can demonstrate high academic achievement in their previous studies and are applying for the Master of Engineering. The scholarship offers a 10 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S MASTER OF ENGINEERING FUNDING FERGUSON ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen are particularly welcome.
- The studentships are available for Postgraduate degree candidates into the various programs offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- Holders must be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Students must have to meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- Applicants are studying at ECU Joondalup Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship;
- Candidates must be issued an offer to study Masters of Engineering (I59) course from 3 October 2019;
- Meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements and commence study in the Master of Engineering (I59) in 2020.
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- The medium of instruction for all courses taught at ECC is English. Applicants must be able to demonstrate their English language proficiency before they enter an ECC program.
DEAN’S MASTER OF ENGINEERING FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take advantage of this program, Applicants need to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents. You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal. If the university approves your ECU course application you will automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Required documents include: degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below