Application for the Executive Mba Scholarships For International Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the De Montfort University in UK.
The main purpose of this educational bursary is to encourage high achieving international students for undertaking an Executive MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at DMU.The educational bursary will give an amount of £5,000 as a course fee reduction.
De Montfort University has enrollment over 22,000 candidates into its four faculties. It is a public university which was awarded a ‘Gold’ rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework, describing teaching as being “consistently outstanding”.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXECUTIVE MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are invited to join the program.
- The grant is available for pursuing an Executive MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Interested participants must have experience in a managerial / leadership role, including in an overseas setting, entrepreneurialism [and/or innovation], and also an experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change.
- Participants must be self-funded.
- An ideal candidate has a track record of academic excellence (such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, PhD).
- The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
EXECUTIVE MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is to inform every student that before applying to the grant; they need to take admission in an MBA degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- After that for the award, they have to submit a curriculum vitae and a 500-word statement covering the following pints-
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the program?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your course during your studies?
- How an Executive MBA gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 21, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below