Application for the Albukhary Funding for International Students in France and USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) Foundation in France and USA.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) Foundation was launched to sponsor the training and education of the next generation of transatlantic business leaders. financial aid positions will amount to $10,000 each and covers academic tuition.
The Foundation has become the most important private organization for promoting trade and investment between the United States and France.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACC FOUNDATION PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- French and American students can apply for this application .
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- To qualify for a French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation Serge Bellanger Scholarship, applicants must either be:
- A French national who has been accepted to an MBA programme in the United States for the school year 2020.
- An American national who has been accepted (1) to an MBA programme in a French large school or grand establishment (2) or to a master’s degree or a master specialize programme in a business-related discipline in a French large school or grand establishment for the school year 2020.
- Dual citizens are welcome to apply.
- French and American students can apply for this application.
FACC FOUNDATION PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- A completed application Form
- An official copy of applicants university transcript of all completed college-level coursework. Transcripts must be sent directly from schools to the French-American Chamber of Commerce (New York) Foundation at this address: The French-American Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Attn: Harriet Jackson, Serge Bellanger program Director, 1375 Broadway, Suite 504, New York, New York 10018
- A budget indicating costs and how applicants will finance their studies
- GMAT Scores
- A personal essay that is typed, double spaced, and 2-4 pages in length outlining applicants personal motivations
- A CV or resume and any optional supplemental information
- 2 Reference letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below