Application for the Facebook Grace Hopper Women in Computing International Scholarships in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international applicants in the United States.
The aim of the program is to provide financial help to international students. These available to study Computer Science.Paid registration for the Grace Hopper Celebration,Paid travel and lodging, including a pre-Grace Hopper Celebration program in Orlando that includes tech talks, mentoring sessions and networking events from October 1-7, 2017,An invitation to a private reception with Facebook’s Engineering Team during the Grace Hopper Celebration.Additional meal stipend,For international applicants: If you are selected, you would be responsible for your own travel visa. Facebook would cover travel expenses.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
50 FACEBOOK GRACE HOPPER WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- his is open to all women excelling in Computer Science globally.
- High school through post-doc students are eligible.
- You have to currently be enrolled at an educational institution in order to qualify for the study (high school through post-doc students are eligible).
- International students are eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
50 FACEBOOK GRACE HOPPER WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 28th, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below