Application for the Faculty of Architecture and Design Scholarships for International Students in Turkey – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ted University in Turkey.
A full or partial support will be given to international or domestic students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree in a programme at the Faculty of Architecture and Design of TedU. The award will cover about 25% to 100% of the cost of study.
Established in 2012, ranking 88th in the nation, Ted University is a university located in the heart of Ankara that has made it its mission to create impactful programmes that dispense high-quality education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in the field of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design, and Industrial Design are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a programme at the Faculty of Architecture and Design of TedU.
- The students need to meet the academic requirements as per their region of residence to get into TedU.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: EPE – 75, TOEFL IBT – 79, PTE – 59, PCE – B, CAE – C, and CPE – C.
FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students must log in to the undergrad application portal set up by the university and apply to any programme of choice.
Application must include:
- High School
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- Biometric photos
- Valid visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th August , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below