Application for the Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Ottawa in UK.
The educational award supports talented students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Faculty of Arts in Canada. The Faculty of Arts awards 10 of these renewable financial aids, each valued at a total of $4,000 for the academic year 2020-2021
The University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers a wide range of academic programs. It provides its 40,000 students and 5,500 employees with a dynamic and stimulating environment where research and knowledge are fundamental to all aspects of university life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate coursework in the field of Arts.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Have a minimum admission average of 90%.
- Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 9.00 or higher at the end of a term (with at least 24 units).
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
DEAN’S MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below