Application for the Faculty of Arts International Masters Degree Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in UK.
The main purpose of the award is to support international students who are going to enrol in a master’s degree in the Faculty of Arts. The University of Auckland is awarding up to ten awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover an amount worth up to $10,000 to the successful candidates.
Established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue a full-time master’s degree in the Faculty of Arts.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- You are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
100 PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 11, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below