Application for the Faculty of Business and Law International PhD Studentships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Open University in UK.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to aspirants who want to complete their PhD programme at the university for the academic year 2021-2022. PhD studentships are based on a full-time study for three years at the Milton Keynes campus. The Studentships programme cover tuition fees, a generous research training support grant and a stipend (circa £15,544 per annum) for 36 months to the successful applicants.
The Open University Business School delivers transformational, high-quality business and management education. The mission of this school is providing world-class open management education and research which empowers individuals, organisations, and society to influence future global development and deliver just outcomes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Faculty of Business and Law
- Applicants for the PhD programme should have minimum qualifications of an upper second class honours degree 2:1 (or an equivalent), and usually a specialist master’s in a subject relevant to the intended study with a strong research element.
- Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements at the university.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to verify your competence in the English Language in all four elements (reading, writing, listening, and speaking). The University requires a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any of the four categories (or approved equivalent).
INTERNATIONAL PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get considered for this opportunity, applicants have to apply online application form for the programme at Open University.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit the following:
- A proposal which should be at least 1,000 words and no longer than 2,000 words, which indicates your knowledge of the literature, methods and likely approach to your project of interest (guidance on how to write your research proposal)
- A covering letter indicating your suitability for the project
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts relevant to your application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below