Application for the Faculty of Business and Law Postgraduate Funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Portsmouth in UK.
This scheme will benefit all prospective students who belong to any EU country and are intending to enrol in a full-time or part-time postgraduate course at the University of Portsmouth. The sponsorship will grant the award in the form of a 40% discount on tuition fees. Through this award, all the successful candidates can save £2,800–£6,760 on their master’s tuition fees.
The University of Portsmouth is a leading open university transforming lives through its top-class education. It offers outstanding and distinctive student experience. It comprises two campuses namely University Quarter and the Langstone Campus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND LAW FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU students are welcome to apply
- Postgraduate degree programme in business and law
- Applicants must be fully self-funded
- Entrants must have UK or EU nationality
- Candidates must have been offered a place on a campus-based full or part-time 180 credit postgraduate course, excluding distance learning or ‘top-up’ courses
- Aspirants must have achieved, or are predicted to achieve, a 2:1 from your undergraduate degree, or have significant, relevant managerial or professional work experience.
- Candidates, who are interested in taking admission to a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Portsmouth’s Faculty of Business, must have an undergraduate degree with a classification of 2:1 or above.
- Language Requirement;
- IELTS – International English Language Test System
- IELTS Indicator
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- PTE – Pearson Test of English
- Trinity College London
- C1 Advanced
- ECPE – the University of Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Language Cert.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND LAW FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below