Application for the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Ottawa in Canada.
The funding program supports international students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework at the Faculty of Engineering. The Faculty of Engineering awards 35 of these endowments to students with an admission average between 95-100% ($5,000) or between 90-94.9% ($4,000).
Founded in 1848, the University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers a wide range of academic programs. It provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Have a minimum admission average of 90-94.9% and a maximum of 95-100%.
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate program in the field of Engineering.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DEAN’S MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below