Application for the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Funding for International Students in Scotland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland.
Candidates who are willing to grasp this sponsorship are required to hold the citizenship of any country except the EU countries. Under this funding education award, the undergraduate or postgraduate research students will be empowered with £4,000 along with a £1,500 for each subsequent year, while postgraduate taught students will get an amount of £3,000.
The University of Strathclyde is an open research college situated in Glasgow, Scotland. Established in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-most seasoned college, with the college accepting its imperial contract in 1964 as the UK’s first innovative college.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from any country across the world are permitted to apply for this grant.
- They ought to be a student of one of these given subject areas Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Electronic and electrical engineering, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Naval architecture, ocean, and marine engineering.
- Applicants are requested to be enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate taught or postgraduate research at the university.
- Candidates who are willing to take part admission at the university for them admission requirement will be varied as- For Undergraduate Programme- 75% + in high school grades and For Postgraduate Taught Programme- 2:1 in the undergraduate degree
- Candidates are required to hold an IELTS 6.5 score in the English language.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants are compelled to be admitted to a programme at the university to enjoy this grant. At which time they got admission, they will be authorized to access the program. All applications must include:
- An application form along with transcripts of their records as well as the letter of recommendations.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 11, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below