Application for the Faculty of Engineering International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022 . Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The funding program assists highly motivated international students who want to undertake a Masters by Research program for the academic session 2021-2022. The funding program will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for: Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension), and Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate Research program within Faculty of Engineering
- Be an international student
- Provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
- Candidates should have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or masters by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview.
- All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
- Applications is Open for 2021.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below