Application for the Faculty of Engineering PhD Position for UK Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
Aspirants from the UK are eligible to apply for this position. The students must have undertaken a PhD study in the Faculty of Engineering. The University of Nottingham is offering a fully-funded opportunity to successful students for PhD study.
Nottingham University is a public research university in Nottinghamshire, England. It was founded in 1881 and granted a Royal Charter as a University College of Nottingham in 1948.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can undertake a PhD programme in the Faculty of Engineering
- Due to funding restrictions, the position is only available for home/UK candidates
- Candidates should have, or expect to obtain, a 1st -class or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Physics, Chemistry or related discipline
- The applicants must possess or expect to obtain, a 2:1 or first-class BEng/MEng degree, or an MSc degree with merit or distinction in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline to be accepted in a a PhD programme in the engineering department at Nottingham.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and PTE – 55.
PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university.
Application must include:
- Please send a copy of your covering letter, CV and academic transcripts to [email protected] referring to the project title.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 14th October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below