Application for the Faculty of Engineering Research Stipend Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The university is offering this scholarship to not only domestic students but also international students that want to pursue a master’s research degree in engineering. The students must have applied and been admitted to be eligible to win this scholarship to receive stipend support. The applicants selected by the University of Sydney will be provided a stipend at the University of Sydney’s RTP stipend rate for up to one year and three years for master’s or PhD studies.
The University of Sydney, one of the best public research universities in Australia, is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities. The university is consistently present in the top 50 universities globally and strongly believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The applicants can apply for a postgraduate research degree programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time enrolment in a PhD program or an unconditional offer of admission for full-time enrolment in a Master’s by Research program.
- The applicants must have completed or be expected to complete a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree certification for an accredited college or university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.5
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to log in to the official online portal of the university and apply for admission. Engineering students applying for Admissions will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Applications is Ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below