Application for the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences Executive Dean’s Scholarships in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bournemouth University in UK.
All of the awards are made in the form of a tuition fee reduction, to the value of 50% and if you’re successful, you’ll be notified within one month of the closing date for applications.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academic excellence in international & EU students commencing postgraduate study in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences at Bournemouth University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be an international & EU Student.
Respect the internal deadline to apply for admission to your intended program of study. Contact the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences (or its equivalent) for more detailed information.
Commence a new course of study in 2020. Satisfy all admission requirements and accept your admission offer.
The applicant for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course who qualifies as ‘overseas’ and EU for fee purposes.
You will need to have a minimum of an upper second-class Honors degree (2i) or equivalent.
- Award is available to any international or EU Student.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Apply online by completing the application form. Applications with no application reference will not be considered.
Application must include:
- If you are submitting an application prior to receiving your final results, please include a predicted grade and any unit marks to help us make an assessment
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below