Application for the Faculty of Law Equity Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The program is designed to support commencing UTS undergraduate Law students that demonstrate financial need and support them during their study. One new Recipient will be awarded the Scholarship each year; The maximum total value of The grant is $20,000, In addition, the Recipient will be allocated an academic mentor to meet with twice per session for scholarship duration, All recipient will receive two (2) payments per year by electronic funds transfer to his/her nominated bank account, Each payment will be $2,500 or the pro-rata amount if the part-time study has been approved by exception, Payment will usually be made 4 weeks after the Census dates in autumn and spring sessions.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s #1 Young University and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF LAW EQUITY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Bachelor of Laws course is eligible for this application
- To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of Australian permanent resident visa or Permanent human visa
- UTS Bachelor of Arts has received a proposal through the University Admission Center (UAC)
- The degree of law (single or joint)
- Already have not received any other graduate degree
- Apply for UC through an Equity Scholarship and display financial loss in it
- To be eligible, all candidates should apply online using the application form
- All candidates should be available to participate in interview individually
- As part of the application, apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage.
FACULTY OF LAW EQUITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this application .
- By applying for this application you may also be considered for the Eric Dreikurs Scholarship and the Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship.
- Preference may be given to applicants that have experienced any long-term educational barriers as assessed by the UAC Equity application.
Application must include:
- If you are going to attend this application , no supporting documents are the requirement to apply for this application .
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below