Application for the Faculty of Law International Students LLM Fee Scholarship in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
Administrated by the Victoria University of Wellington, the grant is open for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.The bursary will be awarded worth up to $5,000.
Victoria University of Wellington had the highest average research grade in New Zealand.It offers a broad range of other courses and well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LLM FEE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Seekers from all over the globe,
- Masters degree in the faculty of Law.
- To be considered for this bursary, the applicant must have a good academic record and show financial need. Claimants must be full fee-paying international students and may not be employed as full-time members of staff at Victoria University of Wellington or any other university.
- Applicants need to provide evidence of competence in English.
- To apply and enroll for postgraduate study you need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
LLM FEE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible candidates can apply for the bursary after taking full-time enrollment in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington. After being accepted at the university, aspirants can complete the award applications which will be available after their enrollment.
Application must include:
- Any required supporting documentation including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below