Application for the Faculty of Law Juris Doctor Award for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The program is open for the high performing students to undertake the Juris Doctor Program at UNSW for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It has strong regional and global engagement and 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF LAW JURIS DOCTOR AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Juris Doctor Program.
- The applicant must be commencing or currently enrolled in the UNSW Juris Doctor program for the academic year 2019-2020.
- If you are going to enrol in the PhD degree program, then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Seekers are required to provide evidence of English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on their educational background and citizenship.
FACULTY OF LAW JURIS DOCTOR AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this grant, aspirants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, claimants can apply for the bursary.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below