Application for the Faculty of Medicine Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Imperial College London in UK.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned a cultural area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute. Scholarships cover tuition fee of the programme.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- These awards are open to all students who make an application to the Faculty of Medicine by 28 April 2020 for admission to study for a full-time or part-time Master’s programme (or PG Cert for a course where that is the only route to the higher degree) at Imperial College London, starting in October 2020.
- UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be considered for the Scholarships, potential candidates will need to do both of the following:
- Apply for a place on a Master’s programme run by the Faculty of Medicine
- Complete the Master’s Scholarships online application form
Application must include:
- Personal statement (not more than 1,000 words)
- Details of qualifications, achievements, awards, relevant experience and publications (you will need to enter this information into the online form as we are unable to accept transcripts)
- The title/s of the programme/s which you have applied for.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below