Application for the Faculty of Science Writing-Up Award For Postgraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Approximately 12 grants are open to supports graduate research candidates, who enrolled in the PhD degree program through the Faculty of Science at the university. The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to up to $5,000 for the duration of the study.
The University of Melbourne is known as Australia’s second oldest university. It offers academic, sporting and cultural programs alongside accommodation for Melbourne students and faculty. It is a comprehensive, research-intensive and globally engaged university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WRITING-UP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world.
- PhD research in Sciences and Mathematics.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to commit to spending at least 66 percent of their time in Melbourne during the writing up of articles.
- To study at the university, aspirants need to meet the minimum English language requirements.
- For being admitted, aspirants must have to hold their previous degree certificates in the relevant subject area with good academic grades.
WRITING-UP AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you wish to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Seekers need to submit the PhD thesis for examination and be awaiting the examination result.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below