Application for the Faculty of Social Sciences Dean’s Excellence International Award in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Ottawa in Canada.
This funding scheme is valued at $4,000 and will be available to all international students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. The grant is worth $1,500. This award will help to all eligible students with educational expenses.
Based in the heart of Canada’s capital, the University of Ottawa is regarded as the biggest bilingual university in the world. It specializes in social sciences, health, engineering, science, and the humanities. It is a forward-thinking and modern institution that has over 40,000 students, 5,000 employees, and more than 210,000 alumni.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S EXCELLENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in social sciences.
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma to be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme.
- The university accepts the following tests for bachelor degree programme:
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
DEAN’S EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants who have secured a place in an undergraduate degree programme can apply for this application
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below