Application for the FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Winter Programs for International Student in Estonia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University in Estonia.
The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in their aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world. It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities. Their goal is to gather leaders from every country in the world and engage them in campaigns to promote the cause of non-profit education. The program will provide multiple benefits for winning candidates: No program fees, Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week), Remotely Training during the program, Certificate of internship, provided by the end of the program, Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events, and An international work environment with various social programs activities.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team. This program has been active since 2017 and by today we have hosted more than 500 interns coming from 114 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNSHIP & AMBASSADORSHIP WINTER PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Applicants must have proficiency in the English language
INTERNSHIP & AMBASSADORSHIP WINTER PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the interested applicants have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 14th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below