Application for the Faster Route International Excellence Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
This scholarship carries a mission to provide to increase the enrollment of international students in its undergraduate program and provide them with top-quality education. The successful candidates will £5,000 as a prize. This amount can be used to pay the bill associated with studies.
Opened by papal bull in 1451, the University of Glasgow is deemed fourth oldest university in English-speaking world. It attracts students and staff from more than 140 different countries. It provides education to 19,000 undergraduate and 9,000 postgraduate students regardless of their background, nationality and financial circumstances.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FASTER ROUTE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Developing Countries
- Be classed as international for fee purposes
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a single honour or integrated Masters faster route program in computing science or software engineering.
- Both courses have different requirements. Check out the main pages of computing science, and software engineering courses for detailed information.
- You must have a certificate of one of these tests to prove your English proficiency:
- IELTS 7.0 with no subtest less than 7
- A minimum of 6 points at the standard level in the International Baccalaureate
- TOEFL 237 in the computer-based test 600 in the paper-based test. TOEFL CBT tests also require a TWE (Test of Written
- iBT TOEFL 100 (with no less than 23 in any skill)
- Cambridge English: Advanced at Grade B or above (formerly known as Cambridge ESOL CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency at Grade C or above (formerly known as Cambridge ESOL CPE).
FASTER ROUTE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below