Application for the FDC Group Scholarships for EU Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University College Cork in Ireland.
The award encourages excellent students who want to undertake MSc in Co-operatives, Agri-Food and Sustainable Development, and the MSc in Management and Marketing degree programs. Each scholar will receive €12,500 master’s degree programs at the University College Cork in Ireland.
Founded in 1845, the University College Cork is an internationally competitive, research-led university in Ireland and ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in many disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FDC GROUP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Must have applied for one of the two applicable programs via the Postgraduate Applications System (PAC), have received an offer, and have accepted a place on either program to qualify to apply for the opportunity
- MSc in Co-operatives, Agri-Food, and Sustainable Development and/or the MSc in Management and Marketing.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
FDC GROUP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , you must have to choose your MSc degree program at the University College Cork. Once you have chosen your course you can apply online at the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC). After that, you must submit the program application form directly to the Programme Directors.
Application must include:
- Applications for the opportunity must include name, contact details and qualifications with graduating institutions, a short personal statement (max 500 words per question) and must name at least two referees-one academic and one professional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below