Application for the FDU international awards in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Fairleigh Dickinson University in USA.
This is a renewable award for up to four years available for all eligible candidates who wish to start an undergraduate study in the United States. The university will provide the award amount up to $22,000 per year to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1942, Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university that offers more than 100 individual degree programs to its students. It has qualified student’s opportunities for internships with the UN and its associated agencies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FDU INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Based on academic merit, SAT/ACT not required, they must have a high school certificate with an excellent record.
- For admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of this university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
FDU INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below