Application for the FEBE Golden Jubilee Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academically international students to enrol in a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
The University of Newcastle stands as a global leader distinguished by a commitment to equity and excellence and to creating a better future for its regions through a focus on innovation and impact.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FEBE GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all around the world.
- Award is awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible to apply for this application , you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the University of Newcastle.
- Be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be enrolling at the Callaghan Campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
- Not hold another funding for the same program of study.
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program.
- To apply, candidates must be commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
FEBE GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit the academic transcript, completion certificate, passport, curriculum vitae (cv) / resume and letters of work experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below