Application for the Federation Excellence Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Federation University in Australia.
The International Excellence opportunities are equivalent to 20% of your tuition fees for the normal duration of your program. The sponsorship will be awarded for study at a specific undergraduate and postgraduate degree and is not transferable.
Federation University Australia is one of Australia’s oldest higher education institutions. It is providing high-quality vocational and higher education across a national and international network of campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FEDERATION EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All country are eligible for this program.
- A prospective international student
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships)
- Not be in receipt of credit transfers or exemptions
- Meet minimum academic English entry requirement and offered with no more than 10 weeks English pathway program (e.g. academic IELTS overall 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 for general programs);
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
- Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Distinction’ in Year 12 (senior high school).
- Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with ‘Credit’ in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
- Enrolling in an eligible program
- Enrolling in a program at a higher level than your existing qualification
- Studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat, Gippsland, and these endowments do not apply to students studying at a Federation University Partner Provider teaching location.
- Be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate degree program by coursework – that is, studying at Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland campuses of Federation University Australia;
- To be eligible for a scholarship you must be enrolling in an eligible degree program. This is a program which is:
- Delivered on campus at Federation University Australia
- Registered on CRICOS
- Delivered by coursework.
FEDERATION EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students will be automatically assessed for programmes when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1 or semester 2, 2019.
Application must include:
- Selection of successful applicants for the limited Number of Awards is competitive and may require scores above the minimum requirements.
- If you have an unconditional offer, you must accept the program offer within four weeks of offer date.
- If you have an offer which is conditional, you must accept your offer after meeting the condition/s of your offer.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below