Application for the Felix Scholarships for Indian Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Reading in UK.
Postgraduate students from India are exclusively offered this scholarship application. They will be eligible for the scholarship award upon applying for a master’s or PhD study at the University of Reading. The students will be provided a tuition fee and a stipend of up to £14,570 to undertake their PhD or master studies at the University of Reading for up to 3 years.
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources and also to contributing to the broader world of scholarship and the transfer of knowledge by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FELIX SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Master or PhD degree programmes offered at Reading are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must start a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Reading.
- The applicants must be Indian nationals and not currently be living or studying outside of India.
- The applicants must have a first-class bachelor’s degree from an Indian university or comparable institution. Those with an upper second-class degree at a bachelor’s level may be considered if they hold a first-class degree at master’s level.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
FELIX SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Full transcripts of all degree programmes
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport (for international students).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below