Application for the FIDERH – RMIT Funding for Mexican Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RMIT University and Bank of Mexico in Australia.
The FIDERH-RMIT scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to talented Mexican students who want to pursue Masters and PhD programs at RMIT. The jointly funded scholarship provides: tuition fee support by RMIT to the value of 15% of the tuition fees for Masters by Coursework program for a maximum of two years, 50% discount on tuition fees for three eligible students for 3 years of a PhD program (with a possible extension to 3.5 years) or 2 years of a Masters by Research program (with no possibility of extension), and Graduate Loan Tuition Fee Support by FIDERH up to a total of $200,000 Mexican Pesos each year to cover remaining tuition fees, living allowance and health insurance.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FIDERH – RMIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from developing countries are eligible for the opportunity s.
- The studentships are available for applicants applying for programs of study related to economic, social or technological development.
- Must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
- Be citizens of, and permanently resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development Association list of Borrowing Countries.
- Not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK.
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete.
- To study at Leeds you will need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
FIDERH – RMIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Find an RMIT Masters or PHD course.
- Coursework applicants see Masters by Coursework.
- Research applicants find two supervisors whose background is aligned with your research interests and prepare a research topic proposal.
- Make an application to study at RMIT University.
- Receive your offer from RMIT.
- Apply for Graduate Loan-Tuition Fee Support Program with FIDERH
Application must include:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken (must list subjects undertaken and grades achieved on official paper/letterhead of the institution).
- Certified copies of all graduation certificates in both original language and in English – official award stating the full title of the qualification, date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution.
- Evidence of English language level (where necessary) – English language proficiency test scores. View a list of accepted English language proficiency tests.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below