Application for the Fin ML Create Undergraduate Research Grants for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the HEC Montreal in Canada.
These scholarships are intended to help students finance research projects and activities related to their field of study. The HEC Montréal will cover a stipend of $5,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study and the internship supervisor must agree to pay a contribution of $1,000.
HEC Montréal is a public Canadian business school located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1907, HEC Montréal is the graduate business school of the Université de Montréal and is known as the first established school of management in Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate Research in BAA and Finance, Quantitative Methods offered by the HEC Montréal.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.3.
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average.
- You must pass a language test at an English-language university with requirements for English-language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admitted to the undergraduate research program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can apply online for the award.
Application must include:
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 29, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below