Application for the Finance Honours funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
This educational opportunity is not only available for Australian and New Zealand candidates but also open for foreign applicants who want to commence their undergraduate studies at Monash University.The educational fund will give the amount of $6000 per annum for one year only.
Monash University has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria. It is a public research university which was established in 1958 and also has its campus in Malaysia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCE HONOURS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Open for Australia, New Zealand, and International candidates.
- Available for pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (B3701) degree majoring in finance at Monash University.
- An applicant must be a full-time participant at Monash campus in Australia.
- The candidates need to show the English language ability if their national language is not English.
- The candidates should complete a Year 12 qualification for studying a bachelor degree course.
- To retain the grant, students must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
FINANCE HONOURS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- After being enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant. No application is required
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below