Application for the Financial Aid & International Awards in Iran – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in Iran.
The program is available for international students from all nationalities demonstrating educational skills, academic achievements and good moral characters. Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is awarding three types of programs as the following: Type C Scholarship: There are two types of scholarships available. 1) Full Type C support will cover all your expenses on a yearly basis except for the tuition fee and English Language Courses. 2) Partial Type C Scholarship depending on the type, any of Registration, Airport Pickup (in Shiraz), Accommodation, and Persian Language Classes will be waived among 1 up to 100 per cent based on the judgment of the Scholarship Committee. Type B Scholarship: It is a partial/full tuition-waiver award given based on the student’s qualifications and moral characters, on a yearly basis.
Type A Scholarships: It exhibits the features of Type B Scholarship in addition to a salary paid on a monthly basis.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences was founded in 1946, is a public medical school and offers international degree and non-degree programs to international students including Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Pharmacy, B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCIAL AID & INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nations are eligible for this study program.
- The sponsorship’s are awarded for any degree study at SUMS.
- Students should be aware that other living expenses for a single student are approximately 200 to 300 USD a month.
- Students must pay for Health insurance on a yearly basis and it is mandatory for all international students to have health insurance.
- Before you submit your application, you need to check any entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Students must be fluent in English, and have any certificate of their English sufficiency.
FINANCIAL AID & INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For application, students must be admitted to the university through the student application procedures. After taking admission, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the application form, CV, letter of motivation, transcript,passport-sized photographs, and all necessary mark sheets.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below