Application for the Financial Assistance Fund For Mauritius Students in Mauritius – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Mauritius in UK.
The grant is available for those eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.The financial assistance will cover the Administrative Fee of Rs 10,000/- or part of it.
The University of Mauritius is the oldest and largest university in the country in terms of student enrollment and curriculum offered. It includes a Centre for Innovative Lifelong Learning, a Centre for Information Technology & Systems and a Centre for Biomedical and Biomaterials Research (CBBR).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Mauritius students.
- Bachelor degree in all subject areas.
- The applicant must have to enroll in full-time non-tuition fee-paying undergraduate Programmes at the University. Candidate must have low-income families whose monthly household income, including any social benefits, should preferably not exceed Rs 20,000/.
- For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate with good academic grades.
- All applicants have to meet English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program first. Then you can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- You are required to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below