Application for the Financial Hardship Scholarships for Malaysian Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Heriot-Watt University in UK.
The educational awards are available for students pursuing both foundation and undergraduate studies at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The university will provide the fee waiver of 50% or 100% off from their total tuition fees to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the UK. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs such as undergraduate, masters and other research programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from Malaysian candidates only.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Have high achieving Malaysian students who have proof of financial hardship.
- For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate before applying for the program.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below