Application for the FINCAD’s Finance Scholarship For International Women in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the FINCAD organization in UK.
This educational program aims to support outstanding women of any citizenship for undertaking graduate-level-studies at any university in Vancouver, New York, London and Dublin.Funded education will cover the expenses of a postgraduate course by providing US$20,000.
In 1990, FINCAD was founded. From then, it has been helping firms make better investment and risk decisions, improve workflow efficiency, and reduce operational risk.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINCAD’S FINANCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International female citizens are eligible.
- They can apply for pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets at any university in Vancouver, New York, London and Dublin.
- Must enroll as a full-time candidate at a university.
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Female applicants must have good proficiency in the English language.
FINCAD’S FINANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree level course at a university. After that, they can complete the online application for the grant.
Application must include:
- You need to maintain a PDF file which includes resume or curriculum vitae, two letters of reference for the opportunity from appropriate individuals, university transcript, confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the postgraduate program and any authored papers (optional).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below