Application for the FINTECH Scholarships for UK/EU Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
These educational opportunities are available for all the UK, EU, and International aspirants in order to take the master’s degree program at the Adam Smith Business School at the university.The educational will provide 4 x £10,000 for international students and 6 x £5,000 for UK/EU students towards the tuition fee discount.
The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 by Papal Bull. It is a public research and the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and also ranked 67th in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINTECH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The participants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Available for pursuing Masters degree program in the field of Financial Technology at the university.
- You must hold an offer to a postgraduate degree program and ready to demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades.
- The candidates coming from non-English language background are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Requirements: An ideal participant must achieve grades equivalent to a UK 2.1 Honours or better.
FINTECH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this eye-catching opportunity, you need to be enrolling in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled you will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
Application must include:
- A copy of official degree transcripts, a copy of an official academic transcript, language ability certificate, one reference letter, and a copy of the photo page of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below