Application for the First Class funding for the UK and EU Students In UK- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
The objective of this wonderful opportunity is to demonstrate the feasibility and talent of the UK and EU candidates through an undergraduate degree program.The funded education award will provide £3000 on entry.
The University of Birmingham ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world. It is a public research university which received its royal charter in 1900.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FIRST CLASS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The UK and the EU.
- Available for participating in an undergraduate degree program in the field of Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- You must have to choose the University of Birmingham as their first choice. Also, if you have received any other award from the university, then you are not eligible for this program.
- Aspirant must be very fluent in the English language.
- The brilliant candidates will have A*AA at A level in approved subjects, including A* in A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
FIRST CLASS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate degree program at the university through the UCAS portal. No separate application is required for the grant.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before will be considered.Application open all year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below