Application for the Flagship Scholarship For International in the USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Maine in USA.
The university is opening this award for high achieving international students and has the purpose of supporting those who have a dream of pursuing their undergraduate studies at the University of Maine.The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them an award of US$10,000 per academic year.
The University of Maine is the states largest and the only institution in Maine classified as a research university (RU/H) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It is a public research university which was established in 1865.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FLAGSHIP SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to join.
- The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Overseas first-year and transfer bachelor applicants are eligible to consider for this grant.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- For studying a bachelor degree program, the participants need to check their entry requirements asked by the university.
FLAGSHIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this grant, no formal application is required. The participants only need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of their transcripts or degree certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below