Application for the FMCC #YouAreWelcomeHere Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fulton-Montgomery Community College in USA.
The award program is open to first-year international students admitted for undergraduate degree-seeking study at FM college. Applicants who have attended or graduated from a secondary school outside of the United States are encouraged to apply. Winner of the program will receive at least 50% of published annual out-of-state tuition costs (excluding fees), FM is proud to support by offering two annual, renewable financial aids worth 50% remaining tuition after Your Future Matters Scholarship has been applied, and To keep the award, students need to maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and enroll and complete a minimum of 12 credits.
Fulton-Montgomery Community College is a two-year college that provides an excellent college experience for its students. It is a member of the NJCAA and has 30 clubs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FMCC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are welcome from around the world.
- The study award will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in any subject areas.
- Be a first-year international applicant to FM.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Applicants are required to submit a paper version of the International Student Application with documents to the given address: Fulton-Montgomery Community College International Student Admissions State University of New York 2805 State Highway 67 Johnstown, New York 12095 USA.
- All participants need to submit original TOEFL scores or other language test scores for taking admission in FM College.
FMCC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To get this award, applicants must apply for admission to FM College by completing the online application.
Application must include:
- For the award, applicants are required to complete a 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video describing their aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment, or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning. Submit the essay or video to [email protected] For admission, applicants must submit an official transcript and educational certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below