Application for the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of the People in USA.
The financial aid is activated for International students and aims to help them in getting an associate’s degree in the US. In this free tuition program, candidates will have up to ten Assessment Fees funded which will be helpful for getting an associated academic degree.
Organized in 2009, the University of the People offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It is an American non-profit distance education institution of higher education located in California.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FONDATION HOFFMANN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible for this position.
- They can apply for an associate degree level program at the university.
- A successful applicant must not hold any other award from the university and can partially fund their studies.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Taking TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language capability is a must if English is not a candidate’s local language.
FONDATION HOFFMANN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are suggested to complete their admission process for an associative degree at the university. After completing this, they will be instructed by the university for applying to the fund.
Application must include:
- Candidates should need to submit previous study certificates, language ability certificate or scores, curriculum vitae, and a copy or scan of the passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below