Application for the Fontys ACI Creative Mind Undergraduate Funding for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fontys Hogescholen in Netherlands.
The purpose of The grant is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI. Students of all study years can apply for the opportunity. The aid amounts to € 3,000. The purpose of The grant is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.
Dutch society is home to over 200 different nationalities, because of a rich history of foreign trade and immigration. it is famous for its progressive stance on equality and diversity. It has the longest tradition, but a large part of the population describes itself as non-religious, agnostic or atheist.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FONTYS ACI FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- award is awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Other, Communication, Social and behavioural sciences.
- Eligible candidates have applied for a study at Fontys Academy for Creative Industries fit the other criteria mentioned in the description.
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands
- You can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus
- For admission, applicants must have to hold their certificates of previous studies and all the academic qualifications.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
FONTYS ACI FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must be ready to provide motivation letter, CV, grade records and in case of the ACI creative mind scholarship the demonstration of creative mind and focus.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below