Application for the Foreign Graduate Scholarship Program for the Philippines – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Republic of Philippines Department of Science Education and Technology.
The award is activated for Philippine candidates who are looking for a chance to pursue masters and doctoral degree program study abroad. The scholars will receive actual tuition and other school fees, monthly living allowance, book allowance, health and accident insurance, outright thesis, pre-travel expenses, one round trip fare from residence place and a relocation allowance.
The Department of Science and Technology is responsible for the coordination of Science and Technology. It is the executive department of the Philippine Government and aims to develop the research of the nation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FOREIGN GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only Filipino citizens are acceptable.
- They can apply for masters and a doctoral degree program in Agriculture (Agronomy, Animal Science, Entomology, Horticulture, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Taxonomy, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Entomology), Analytical Chemistry, Artificial Intelligence, Atmospheric Science, Bioethics and Data Privacy, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Biology, Combinatorial Chemistry, Data Science, Earth Science, Ethnomedicine, Ethnopharmacology, Genetic Epidemiology, Health financing, Immersive Technology, Marine Science , Medical Entomology, Medical Physics, Medicinal Chemistry, Meteorology, Metrology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Natural Products Chemistry, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Organic Chemistry, Public Health Entomology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Robotics, Space Technology and Application/Aerospace Engineering, and Virology field at any recommendable university.
- A successful applicant must not more than 45 years old and be in good health condition. Also, not already enjoying any other grant position.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Candidates are bound to show their English language ability according to the universities requirement.
FOREIGN GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A birth certificate, certificate true copy of the official transcript of record, endorsement from the two former professors in college (For MS applicant) or two from professors in the MS Program for applicant pursuing a PhD program, recommendation from Head of Agency, letter of admission to the foreign university, program of study must be submitted with the application.
- The deadlines are various according to the recommended university funded by the Republic of the Philippines.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below