Application for the Forest Research Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Australia -2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Western in Australia.
The studentship will be awarded to international and domestic students who wish to undertake high-quality research and enroll in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the university. All Forrest Scholars will receive a scholarship package which includes; A Research Training Program Stipend or a University Postgraduate Award valued at $30,000 per annum in 2020; an accommodation allowance valued at $21,069 in 2020 and subject to annual indexation and a relocation and research operating/research travel allowance of up to $13,000
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. Its main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- have a bachelor’s degree of this University or equivalent qualification.
- have previously undertaken work of a sufficiently high standard towards a higher degree by research in this or another approved institution but not have submitted it for any degree;
- have completed an appropriate PhD research proposal.
RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
For grasping the opportunity, applicants are advised to take admission in the PhD program at the university. Claimants can submit an application by contacting the relevant faculty HDR support team:
- Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education: [email protected]
- Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences: [email protected]
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences: [email protected]
- Faculty of Science: [email protected]
- After taking affirmation, you have to fill the Foundation research application form
- Domestic students also need to complete the iAthena application form
Application must include:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- An essay of no more than 1000 words which addresses:
- An explanation of the applicant’s desire to study at their nominated university; their plan of study; details of the research group and proposed supervisors and future career plans
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- Contact details for four referees (two academic referees (required) and two personal referees (optional)
- Copies of birth certificate or passport;
- A photograph.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below