Application for the Foundation Year Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The grant is available for supporting those eligible students who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom. Each successful student will be awarded worth up to £3,000. It will cover the tuition fees for the first year of your study.
Founded in 1904, the University of Leeds is the fifth largest university in the UK. It offers many programs such as accounting and finance, art and design, business and management, chemical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, English, marketing, mechanical engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FOUNDATION YEAR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from all over the globe are eligible to apply.
- The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate degree program.
- You are a self-funded student paying fees at the full international student rate,
- Students achieved a credit-weighted average of 75% on the Leeds IFY with no component grade below 60%.
- Before admission, students need to check all the entry requirements for your course.
- Candidates need to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
FOUNDATION YEAR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students need to take admission in undergraduate degree study at the University of Leeds. After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically consider for the grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below