Application for the Frank Finn Honours Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the UQ Business School in Australia.
The program is furnished for the outstanding international and domestic students who are indulged to commence honors degree program at the school. The award will be distributed in the following manner: For Domestic Students: The school will provide a stipend according to the program. For International Students: The school will provide the full cost of tuition fees for the students.
Founded in 1926, the University of Queensland Business School is located in Brisbane, Australia. The school has ranked 10th in the world and 1st in the Asia-Pacific. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and postgraduate research programs for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRANK FINN HONOURS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International and Australian candidates are worthy.
- Pursuing an honors degree in Business, Economics, and Law.
- For being eligible, you have to enroll in an honors degree program at the school.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognised university and a minimum GPA requirement.
- All interested applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
FRANK FINN HONOURS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the honors degree coursework at the school.
Application must include:
- You will need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs as well as a copy of your passport (international students) or national ID card with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below